Evangel School of Urban Church Planting
Evangel exists to help your movement, ministry network, denomination or church develop a sound, reproducible strategy to plant healthy churches in communities of poverty.
The Evangel School of Urban Church Planting (online via World Impact U)
Evangel Schools of Urban church Planting are offered by Certified Evangel Deans who train and coach church plant teams using Ripe for Harvest: A Guidebook for Planting Healthy Churches in the City as they develop a contextualized model, strategy, and twelve-month plan toward planting (or replanting) a church.
Benefits to your Church Plant
- A twelve-month strategic plan toward planting your church
- An Evangel Field Coach who will walk with your team for one year after the school as you move toward planting your church
- Your church will be part of the Evangel Network – a fellowship of like-minded church plants
- Your church will become an Approved World Impact partner with the ability to host other World Impact programs and access additional resources through World Impact U.
- Team members complete sessions of the Evangel School via World Impact U (est. 20-25 hours)
- Team members meet with Evangel Coaches via zoom for Coaching Sessions (est. 12 hours)
- An Evangel Field Coach will guide teams through every step of the Evangel School
- Church plant teams complete a Church Charter form
- Approved teams are Commissioned by Evangel
- An Evangel Field Coach will walk with the team for one year after the school as they work toward planting the church
Ripe for Harvest: A Guidebook for Planting Healthy Churches in the City
This guidebook is the official textbook of the Evangel School. It outlines a process of church planting that respects the unique cultures, environments, and communities
Take the next step:
Rev. Ted Smith
Head Dean, Evangel School of Urban Church Planting
Church Planter Assessment