Tabor College School of Adult and Graduate Studies offers an Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry to TUMI Capstone graduates. TUMI students will receive 24 hours towards their Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree at Tabor College.
The Tabor College AA degree is designed for TUMI students throughout our satellite network. Referring to the Tabor College 2014-2015 academic catalog, 15 of the 40 hours must be completed through Tabor College. TUMI graduates enrolling in an AA degree program may be eligible for traditional financial.
Please follow the steps below to begin and complete your Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry or Associate of Science in Business Degree at Tabor College :
Ø Step 1: TUMI COURSES
Complete your 16 Capstone courses (24 credit hours) with TUMI.
Ø Step 2: APPLYING AT TABOR WICHITA
- Tabor requires a GED or high school diploma to enroll.
- Submit application to Tabor Wichita online.
- Request your official transcript from TUMI; send to:
7348 W. 21st Street, Suite 117
Wichita, KS 67205
- For Financial Aid, complete your FAFSA at (Tabor College School Code:001946)
- Complete the Computer Proficiency Assessment
Ø Step 3: FUNDING YOUR EDUCATION
- Students using federal loans must complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
- Scholarship available – up to $1,000.If your church provides a scholarship for your education, Tabor College will match up to $500 per year (church pays $500 + Tabor College pays $500 = $1,000).
- For a price estimate for the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree, click the following link:
At least 6 credit hours per term are required in order to receive financial aid.
Ø Step 4: ENROLLING
Complete information regarding the Associate of Arts in Urban Ministry Degree is available in the 2014-2015 Academic Catalog, page 40.